Tuesday 21 February 2012

My VMware Beta is Live - and it looks pretty good


My VMware Beta is now live!  To access Beta, please click here and log in using your vmware.com username and password. 

The goal of Beta is to ease your transition to My VMware and identify any issues you may experience. My VMware Beta sandbox is a temporary environment which provides an opportunity for you to interact with, explore, and experience the new My VMware site. You will be able to view your own data and see how it will be organized prior to launch of My VMware. We look forward to receiving your feedback on the site’s ease of use and the way your data is displayed.

Changes made in the My VMware Beta sandbox environment will not be retained. This includes any new licenses keys that are created; they will not be invalid in your production systems. During Beta, our support team can assist with changes to how your data is organized before we launch My VMware.  Please note that while you can go through the steps of filing a Support Request in the Beta sandbox, the information will not be saved and no action will be taken.  Please contact our Beta support team with any questions. 

If you haven’t done so already, be sure to join our Beta community where we will continue to share additional information on the Beta program and My VMware with you.

We appreciate your time and support. 

Sincerely,
The My VMware Team
Online Version

No comments:

Post a Comment